Have an interest in business but don’t want an MBA? Today, there are a plethora of alternatives readily available for those who are not ready to follow the same trend. Aspiring candidates can choose from a wide range of other in-demand courses that bestows industry-oriented business expertise and adroitness prerequisite to becoming a successful professional. Alternate degree programs enable one to explore other creative ways of doing it on your own. You can grasp the proficiency of the MBA without holding an MBA degree.
Let’s take a closer look at the best MBA Alternatives in India in 2021:
- Master in International Business (MIB): In this globalization era, where each and every business is continuously making efforts to expand globally and start operating internationally, pursuing a Master in International Business can be a fruitful option for you. The world at large is persistently aiming to develop international influence and that’s why many industries are looking forward to employing professionals having the proficiency and capability of handling International Business. Master in International Business equip you with all the demanded skillsets and training imperative to oversee the international market.
- Masters in Management (MIM): It’s another sought-after postgraduate management programme that incorporates general management and leadership competence into the students. The degree accord versatile study experience, provide the opportunity to gain international exposure, and develop a complete set of managerial skills. It’s an affordable alternative to MBA degrees and can be a good option for graduates having little or no work experience.
- Master in Financial Management (MFM): This master degree programme helps in developing a deep understanding of accounting and finance. It’s a career-oriented programme that is designed and developed to impart both modern and historical knowledge of financial and accounting management. If you are keen to learn about finance, risk management, economic analysis, corporate planning project planning and control, marketing analysis, and audit, then, this course is best suited for you.
- Masters in Management Studies (MMS): The course aimed at promulgating a deep understanding of business strategies and proffers both theoretical and practical knowledge of business management to the students. It’s one of the desired management courses that endow relevant training and finesse to the individuals planning to make a successful career in the management field.
- Master of Marketing Management (MMM): This programme helps aspiring students to thrive in a multicultural and cut-throat marketing workplace. Here the candidates are enlightened with the latest marketing strategies and are taught to instruct, execute, and monitor all the marketing and management practices in an organization. It also puts a strong emphasis on contemporary internet technologies, social networking tools, and platforms, and other media trends that firms can make use of to market their products and services.
An MBA degree can be a good professional option if you exactly know what to do with it. But, don’t enroll in an MBA programme just because everyone is doing so. Instead of enrolling with top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR or anywhere in India, you can always search for renowned institutes offering the other viable and rewarding alternatives based on your interest.