Department: Management Studies
7 plus years
Nearly 7 years of rich experience in the areas of Teaching, Educational Assessment, Classroom Presentation, Student Relations and General Administration. A dedicated, resourceful and innovative instructor who strives to help students change marginal grades into good grades. Experience of facilitating students by using interactive discussions and hands-on approaches to help students learn and apply concepts in various fields of Finance, Economics and Business Management
1. Awarded certificate for securing first division in Graduation.
2. Cambridge CSOL certificate of attendance for business English certificate Workshop.
3. Awarded Best Performer faculty Award for the academic session June 2011- December 2011.
4. Awarded Best Performer faculty Award for the academic session June 2012- December 2012.
Finance ,Economics and Banking
1. CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING "THE NEW SUCCESS MANTRA"- NATIONAL CONFERENCE- INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS IN RECESSIONARY TIMES.
2. DYNAMIC ANALYSIS OF COMPETITION ACT-2013- NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS ISSUES,OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
3. NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO US MARKET- NATIONAL CONFERENCE- INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS IN RECESSIONARY TIMES
4 REVERSE MERGERS IMPLICATION IN THE PROCESS OF CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING- NATIONAL CONFERENCE- CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING IN THE GLOBALISED BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
1.ISLAMIC BANKING :CHALLENGES AND FUTURE IN INDIA- PEZZOTTAITE JOURNAL.
2. FABRICATION THE CURRENCY PERIL IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTION- PEZZOTTAITE JOURNAL.
3. CONCEPTUAL STUDY ON E- TAILING & MOBILE RETAILING IN RETAIL ENVIRONMENT- PEZZOTTAITE JOURNAL.
4. VIRAL MARKETING :ELEMENTS AND ISSUES- PEZZOTTAITE JOURNAL.
5. "Analytical Study on Contribution of Private Banks in the Success of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana"- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT & APPLIED SCIENCE (IJLTEMAS).
1. Workshops Attended: Attended a two day Faculty Development Program on "Emerging Trends in Financial markets with Special reference to derivative sector" at ITS-The educational Group.
2. Attended a one day Faculty Development Program on "Future of Finance" at ITS-The educational Group.
3. Attended and awarded a certificate from NESBIRD under Ministry of Small and Medium Scale Enterprise by WONE Management consultancy.