Department: Management Studies
Dr. Sahil Gupta is working as Assistant Professor in the area of Marketing. He is having more than 8-year experience of Industry and Academia. He has done his doctorate in Digital strategies. His academic Interests Include Consumer Behavior, Digital Marketing, Research Methods. He has published his research at with journals of International repute including SSCI/SCI, ABDC, UGC-Care list with high Impact factors. He has presented his research at premier B-Schools in India and abroad. He is Guest editor and Reviewer to many journals of International repute.
1. “Best Paper Award” at Chitkara University Doctoral Consortium held at Chitkara University, on 17-18th May 2019.
2. “Outside Paper Award” at INFCOMS at ICMIS-19 held at Bangkok, Thailand, on 29-30, Sep-2019.” Creativity and Career Success: A study of Perception of Future Managers”
3. “Best Paper Award” at IMS Ghaziabad University Courses Campus in First International Conference ICSED 2k19, on 9th Nov-2019.
1. Sadhna, Gupta & Rastogi (2020). Key Motivators for Driving Work Performance Amid COVID 19 in Developing Nations. “Int. J. of Work Organisation and Emotion”. Vol.11 No.2, pp.105 - 119
2. Aggarwal, Sadhna, Gupta & Rastogi “Gen Z entering the workforce: Restructuring HR policies and practices for fostering the task performance and organizational commitment”. Journal of Public Affairs
3. Sharma, Gupta, Shawney and Rastogi. Examining the influence of Demographic Marginalisation on Performance of the students in Higher Education. Journal of Public Affairs
4. Inder, S., Aggarwal, A., Gupta, S., Gupta, S., & Rastogi, S. (2020). An Integrated Model of Financial Literacy Among B–School Graduates Using Fuzzy AHP and Factor Analysis. The Journal of Wealth Management
5. Arya, Sharma & Gupta. A conceptual study: Organisation culture as an antecedent to employee engagement. “International Journal of Environment, Workplace, and Employment”
6. Sharma, G & Gupta,S (2020). Modeling The Impact of Corporate Sustainability on Economic Performance with Reference to the Indian Financial Industry.World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management, and Sustainable Development, Vol. 16, No. 3,pp.317–328
7. Mittal, A. & Gupta, S.(2020). Vistara: Amining for Sky. South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases, Vol. 9, No,1, pp.138-147.
8. Gupta, S, Aggarwal, A. & Mittal, A. Modeling the Motivations of Millennials’ Online Shopping Intentions: A PLS-SEM Approach. International Journal of Business and Globalisation
9. Gupta, S, Aggarwal, A., Mittal, A. & Chand, P. Determinants of Customer Satisfaction with the Online Shopping Environment: Evidence from India. International Journal of Business and Globalisation
10. Aggarwal, A., Mittal, R., Gupta, S., & Mittal, A. (2019). Internet of Things Driven Perceived Value Co-Creation in Smart Cities of the Future: A PLS-SEM Based Predictive Model. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 16(9), 4053-4058
11. Gupta. S, Mittal, R. & Mittal, A.(2019). “Modelling the Intentions to Adopt UPI’s: A PLS-SEM Approach.” IEEE Explore
12. Singh, J., Goyal, G., & Gupta, S. (2018). FADU-EV an automated framework for the pre-release emotive analysis of theatrical trailers. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-18.
1. 7th PAN IIM World Management Conference (2019), IIM Rohtak “An Empirical Study on Consumer Buying Behavior towards Online Shopping.”
2. 7th PAN IIM World Management Conference (2019), IIM Rohtak “Factors Affecting the Implementation of G2b Initiatives An Empirical Study In Light Of India’s Policy Of Digital Engagements For SMEs”.
3. INFCOMS at ICMIS-19 held at Bangkok, Thailand, on 29-30, Sep-2019.
4. 9th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education (2018), IIM Indore “Modeling the Motivations of Millennial’s Online Shopping Intentions: A PLS-SEM Approach.”
5. International Conference on Sustainability and Business [SUSBUS 2018], IIM Calcutta, “Exploring the relationship between university students’ environmental values and their environmental behavior.”
6. IIMA International Conference on Advances in Healthcare Management Services, IIM Ahmedabad (2017), “Identifying Factors of Indian Health System and Their Influence for Providing Good Customer Care.”
7. 2017 Annual Conference of Emerging Markets Conference Board at IIM Lucknow, Jan 2017 “Factor confirmation and multi-criteria assessment method (AHP) of Reactions towards the online advertisement of millennials in India.
8. 2017IIM Indore-NASMEI Summer Marketing at IIM Indore, July 2017 “What Drives the Consumer Apparel Purchase?”.
9. ICRBS 2017, IIT Roorkee “What leads to Financial Literacy in North India’s B-School Graduates? A Structural Equation Approach,”.
10. CUDC-2017, “Effectiveness of Digital Marketing: A Descriptive Analysis” Chitkara University Doctoral Consortium held on (13 May 2017) at Chitkara University, India.
11. NCMESS-2017, “Knowledge and Concerns among Millennials of North India regarding Online Advertising” in National Conference on Management, Economics and Social Sciences,National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur (H.P), July 14-15, 2017.