Department: Management Studies
17 years+ experience in teaching and research
A research oriented academician, an enthusiastic educator and an avid reader with rich experience of over 17 years in teaching, research and student development with key focus on quality input and stimulating learning environment. Key areas of teaching and learning have been Marketing Strategy, Brand Management, Strategic Management, Ethics and CSR, Entrepreneurship Development, Advertising and Services Marketing leading to a multi-disciplinary approach to developing students and content alike. Deeply involved in inculcating research orientation among the team members and students with innovative teaching pedagogical tools. Focuses on being a mentor and guide to students through inputs for personal and professional development. Contributed meaningfully in institution-building activities like International Conference, Entrepreneurship Summit, MarkFest, Start Up Conclave while also enriching the course curriculum at Master’s level.
Director’s Gold Medal for overall best performance in MBA (2001-03) IIPM, New Delhi
Scholarship for all semesters for best academic performance (MBA)
Overall Best Student Award during School (1998- 12th standard)
Luxury retailing and branding, Sustainable buying, Social Entrepreneurship, Design Thinking
1. Journey of Brands- Marketing Management case booklet, Bloomsbury Publishing, 2019
2. Case Book on Emerging Trends in Banking & Finance, Bloomsbury, 2019
3. Case Book on Human Capital Management, Bloomsbury Publishing, 2020
•“Workplace Spirituality: Does it really contribute to the bottom line”- ABS International Journal of management, ISSN 2319684X
• “The meaning & Growing Importance of Green Marketing”-ABS Management Research, Articles & Application, ISBN 978-81-927282-0-9.
• “Decoding Consumer Buying Behaviour for Luxury Brands: The Modern India’s Obsession”, Redefining Management Practices and Marketing in Modern Age, ISBN: 978-93-82795-85-8
• “Fostering & Innovation Marketing Communication through Social Media”, The International Journal of Business & Management, Volume 2, Issue 1, January, 2014
• “Strategic Envisioning of Competitive Intelligence- A Cornerstone of Blue Ocean Strategy”, Vidya International Journal of Management Research, Vol. 3, No 1-2, Jan-Dec, 2015, ISSN 2278-2559
• “Empowering The Woman of today to promote Women Entrepreneurship in India”, ABS Management Research, Volume 1 Issue 2, July 2014, ISBN 978-81-927282-0-9
• “A study of Current Researches on Consumer Buying Behaviour Towards Luxury Brands- A Meta Analysis, Kalyani Publication, ISBN 978-93-272-4940-8
• “A case study on healthcare baron Analjit Singh and his “Maxism” philosophy of Service Excellence”, Managing Business in Turbulent Times, A case study approach, ISBN 978-81-924315-0-5
• Chapter “Luxury Retail Marketing: From Concept to opportunities to challenges” in the book Agricultural Marketing System in India by Biotech Books, ISBN: 978-81-7622-361-4
1. Paper presented at the Pan IIM Conference at IIM Rohtak, 2019 on the title “Issues and challenges faced in Eco-tourism in India: a case for public policy decisions and sustainability” on 14th Dec, 2019
1. FDP on Research Methodology & Advanced Statistical Tools at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Vasundhra.
2. National Seminar on Strategies for Economic Evolution and Development at Asian Business School, October, 2012
3. International Conference on Innovation, Creativity and Ethics at Asian Business School, March,2013
4. Completed FDP and Open Learning programme on Design Thinking through the SWAYAM portal by NPTEL.
1. FDP on Case Study Methodology on 4th Feb, 2020 by Prof. A.K. Dey
Organized International Conference on BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SUSTAINABILITY, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DIGITALIZATION- 2019
Wednesday 17-05-2023 11:00AM and
Friday 19-05-2023 11:00 AM.