8+ years of Teaching Experience.
As a Post Graduate and UGC-NET in Commerce, Mr. Rajnish Kumar Mishra Rohit has teaching experience in Accounts, Income Tax, Economics, Corporate Laws, and Financial Management. With a total experience of more than 7.5 years in the field of accounting and finance, he has gained thorough expertise in accounting practices and procedures. He is pursuing a Ph.D. in the area of Corporate Governance.
NPTEL course BCOC-131 Financial Accounting with a consolidated score of 90.2% marks
Accounting and Finance, Taxation and Corporate Laws
Dr. Anju Bala, Dr. Pooja Goel, Mr. Rajnish Kumar Mishra Rohit "A study on performance evaluation of private sector banks: Pre-covid crisis”published in Scopus listed journal Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, volume-25, issue-5, 2021, ISSN: 1096-3685; Online ISSN: 1528-2635
1. Participated in 3rd National Seminar on “Ind-AS Issues and Challenges in Implementation” in New Delhi organized by ASSOCHAM held on 7th October 2016.
2. Participated in WASME’s Webinar on “Leveraging Benefits of E-Invoicing & New GST Compliance” held on Friday, 11th June 2021.
1. Participated in workshop on “Fundamentals of Publishing in Top Journals” organized by Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies in association with ThinkQuest& collaboration with Elsevier on 16th June 2021.
2. Participated in the workshop on “Business Model Canvas (BMC)” organized by Department of Entrepreneur Innovation & Incubation, Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on 24th April 2021.
3. Participated in a workshop on “Blockchain Essentials for Employability: A Workshop for Educators” held on 16th October 2020 as organized by Oxford University Press (a department of the University of Oxford).
1.Participated in ATAL FDP on “Financial Modelling Using Excel” organized by Vivekanand Education Society Business School, in association with AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy from 8th to 12th February 2022.
2.Participated in ATAL FDP on “Enabling Entrepreneurship and Start-Up Mindset- Advanced” organized by Shri Guru GobindSinghji Institute of Engineering and Technology, in association with AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy from 16th to 20th August 2021.
3.Participated in ATAL FDP on “Enabling Entrepreneurship and Start-Up Mindset- Elementary” organized by Shri Guru GobindSinghji Institute of Engineering and Technology, in association with AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy from 19th to 23rd July 2021.
4.Participated in ATAL FDP on “AI in Banking and Financial Services” organized by BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore in association with AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy from 12th to 16th July 2021.>
5.Participated in FDP on “Innovative pedagogy for effective teaching & e-learning during a covid era” conducted by IIC-IIMT College of Management, Greater Noida from 2nd to 8th June 2021.
6. Participated in FDP on “Research Skill Development” as organized by I.P. (PG) College, Bulandshahr (U.P.) from 17th to 23rd October 2020.
Wednesday 22-03-2023 11:00AM and
Friday 24-03-2023 11:00 AM.