He has a teaching experience of almost Nine years in various Institutes. He is competent to teach Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, and Advanced Account apart from Statistics.
Awards & Honors
Best faculty in BLS (Mohan Nagar)
Areas of Interest
Accounts and Statistics
Research publications in International Journal:
Analytical Study on Contribution of Private Banks in the Success of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan yojana published online by IJLTEMAS (ISSN: 2278-2540)
Paper presented in International Conferences:
1. A Descriptive Study of the Convergence of Banking and Insurance Sector in India.
2. Analytical Study of Venture Capital in India.
3. A study of Angel Funding in India.
4. Taming Carbon-di-oxide.
5. Rural Retailing in India- A road ahead.
1. Application of Multivariate Analysis in Management Research through Data Analysis Software.
2. Faculty Facilitation.
3. Research Methodology and Data Analysis using SPSS.
4. Case method, Role play, Games and Education lab.
5. Business Incubator promoted by NSTEDB.
6. Deliverables in Finance.