NSS : NOT ME, BUT YOU
NSS means National Service Scheme founded by Mahatma Gandhi to motivate students towards social activities and NSS is a part of government of India that comes under Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. The National Service Scheme (NSS) was evolved and introduced by the Government of India in the year 1969. Aimed at developing student's personality through community service, In NSS students are participating in National Integration Camp, Blood Donation and Plantation
AIM-Education through community service.
- To develop an awareness and knowledge of social realities to have concern for the well being of the community and engage in creative and constructive social action.
- To provide with rich and meaningful educational experiences to them in order to make their education complete and meaningful.
- To develop skill needed in the exercise of democratic leadership and programme development to help them get self-employed.
- To give them the opportunities for their personality development.
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving process.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
- Develop among themselves of social and civic responsibility.
Life @ IMS
Events @ IMS Ghaziabad