More then 5 Years
Dr. Shobha Bhardwaj is working as an Assistant Professor at IMS Ghaziabad, University Courses Campus. She is a HR Professional, Facilitator and Researcher who did his PhD in Management from SRM Institute of Science and Technology, NCR campus, done MBA in HR & Marketing specialization and BSc. (Microbiology). She has qualified UGC NET in Dec. 2019. She has more than 5+ years of experience in Teaching and Industry. She has published more than 11 research papers in Scopus and UGC indexed journals.
Certification from IIT Kharagpur in HRD area
e-certificate in recruiting, hiring and on-boarding from University of Minnesota, USA.
e- Certificate in HR Analytics from University of California.
CCC certified from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
• Honors: Honored to chair the HR Technical session in online International conference on “Sustainable Business Practices-2022” conducted by Galgotia College on 8th-9th March 2022.
HR, General Management, Research, HR Analytics
1. A paper “Selecting the Customized HR Practices and their Role in Nurturing the SME’s: A Literature Review” published in IGI journal International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development (IJSESD) vol. 13, issue 6, DOI: 10.4018/IJSESD.301251 in June 2022
2. A paper “Covid-19 Outbreak: A Paradigm shift in Food and Beverage Industry with context to Delhi-NCR” published in Springer Scopus indexed book “Future of work and Business in Covid-19 Era- Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics” ed.2022, print ISBN- 978-9811903564, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-0357-1_28 on 12th April 2022.
3. A paper “Competency Mapping: A Study Based on Identifying their Impact Over the Productivity of SME’s” published in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering vol. 9, issue 2, ISSN 2278-3075 on 10th December 2019.
4. A paper “Diffusion of Strategic Practices in HRM and their impact over Productivity of Small Firms” published in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) vol. 8, ISSN no.2277-3878 on September 2019.
5. A paper “Role of Human Resource Management in Small Scale Electrical Industries of Delhi NCR Region” which is h-index published in Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (JARDCS) vol. 11, issue 5, ISSN 1943-023X on June 2019.
6. A paper “Keys to Resolve the Problems faced by Small Scale Industries- A Literature Review” published in JIM QUEST- Journal of Management and Technology, vol. 16, issue 1, ISSN 0975-6280 on July 2019 - December 2020. (UGC Care)
7. A paper “Sustainable Competitive Advantage: Application of Intellectual Capital in Improving the Productivity” published in an International Book Bloomsbury “Envisioning India 2.0: Prospects & Challenges” ISBN 9789388630191 in December 2018.
8. A paper “Analysis of factor responsible for Employee Turnover and provide suitable remedies for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s) of Delhi-NCR region” published in UGC indexed journal Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR) ISSN: 2278-4853, vol. 7, issue 6 in June 2018. (UGC Care)
10. A paper “HR Revolution: New operational trends & concepts in Human Resource Management” published in EPRA International Journal of Research & Development (IJRD) in ISSN 2455-7838, vol. 2, issue 5 in May 2017.
11. A paper “A critical study on the impact of HRM Practices on the productivity of small and medium-sized Enterprise SMEs” published in Journal of Exclusive Management Science (JEMS) ISSN 2277-5684, vol. 6, issue 2 in January 2017.
1. A paper “The Dilemma of Non-Performing Assets in Selected Leading Indian Banks” presented in an online conference Management Metamorphosis: Living With The Pandemic organized by IIM Indore on June 2021
2. A paper “Covid -19 Outbreak: A Paradigm Shift in Food and Beverage Industry with Context to Delhi-NCR” presented in an International Conference Re-Inventing the Future of Work And Business: Challenges, Opportunities and the Path Ahead organized by KIIT Bhubaneswar and selected among top 10 best papers on Feb 2021
3. A paper “Keys to Resolve the Problems faced by Small Scale Industries- A Literature Review” presented in an international conference Industry 4.0: Global Transformational Changes in Business & Management organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indirapuram in Feb 2020 which is also published in International book “Industry 4.0: Global Transformational Changes in Business & Management” ISBN: 9789388630
4. A paper “???? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ?????????" presented in a national conference Applications of Technical Terminology in Modeling, optimization and Computing in Science and Technology organized by Ministry of HRD at SRM Institute of Science & Technology, NCR Campus in April 2019.
5. A paper “Sustainable Competitive Advantage: Application of Intellectual Capital in Improving the Productivity” in International Conference Envisioning India 2.0 Economic Policies: Prospects & Challenges organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indirapuram in Dec 2018
1. A workshop has been attended on the topic of “Structural Equation Modeling and predictive Analysis” organized by SRM Institute of Science & Technology on 3-4 March 2022.
2. A workshop has been attended on the topic of “Research Writing and Software Assisted Data Analysis” organized by SRM Institute of Science & Technology on 28 Feb 2021.
3. A workshop has been attended on the topic of “Applications of Analytical Tools and Ethics in Academic Research” organized by SRM Institute of Science & Technology on 20-29 Feb’2019
4. A National workshop Research Methods: Scale Development organized by Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi on Oct’2018
5. A workshop has been attended on the topic of “Academic Research Writing in Technology & Management” ” organized by SRM Institute of Science & Technology on 28 Feb’ 2018
6. A workshop has been attended on the topic of Marketing Research and Statistics” organized by SRM Institute of Science & Technology on March’17
1. Attended FDP on “Analysis of Time Series Data using E-views” organized by IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad on 30 July- 1 Aug, 2020
2. Attended FDP on “Data Analytics and Statistical Interpretation by using SPSS & AMOS software” organized by Ajay Kumar Garg Institute of Management on 20-21 Sept, 2019
3. Attended EDII FDP on “” organized by HI-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology, NH 24 Ghaziabad, 9-22 July, 2019
4. Attended “Commerce Conflux 2019” organized by HI-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology, NH 24 Ghaziabad on 18 May, 2019
5. Attended RDP on “Data Analysis by SPSS” organized by Galgotias University on 21-22 April, 2019
6. Attended FDP on “Team Building” organized by ICT Academy at INMANTEC Institutions, Ghaziabad on 23-24 July, 2018
7. Attended FDP on “Leadership Skills Level 1” organized by ICT Academy at MIET College, Meerut on 8-9 June, 2018
8. Attended FDP on “Teaching Pedagogy and Technique for Effecting Teaching” organized by IAMR college on Aug’17
Wednesday 06-12-2023 11:00AM and
Friday 08-12-2023 11:00 AM.