To create and strengthening an ecosystem that inspires, motivates and promotes faculty and students to undertake research projects, generate knowledge, project intellectual rights and publish findings.
- To motivate faculty members to undertake quality research, consultancy and other research related activities
- To forge academic and research collaborations with national and international universities, institutions, government agencies/industries
- To establish links with various R&D organizations and funding for sponsored and contractual research
- To organize research-oriented seminars, workshops, expert lectures
- Motivate students to participate in research competitions and exhibitions.
Scope of Research Policy
- To motivate faculty members to concentrate on research related activities, in addition to teaching, so as to publish research articles in reputed refereed International and National journals with high impact factor.
- To pursue efforts to write books or monographs for publication by International and National publishers of repute.
- To evince interest in collaborative research projects with their counterparts in reputed foreign Universities
- To submit proposals and secure funded research projects from various funding agencies like DST, AICTE, MSME, DBT, ICMR, SERB, ICSSR etc
- To undertake consultancy projects sponsored by Govt of India 7 Private, Industrial and other Organisations
- Original contributions by way of products, concepts etc and obtain patents.
- Registration on ORCID ID, Google Scholar ID, Scopus ID ResearchGate, Academia, Semantic, Scopus etc.