Department: Bio Sciences
Four years teaching experience plus two years of industrial experience
Bioremediation,Environmental Biotechnology, Environmental Biotechnology/ Environmental Microbiology,Microbial growth kinetics
• Tripti Singh, P.K. Mishra, Neha Srivastava “Integrated Biohydrogen production via lignocellulosic waste: Opportunity, Challenges & Future Prospects.” (Published 9.64 impact factor).
• Tripti Singh, A. K. Bhatiya, P.K. Mishra, Neha Srivastava, “Analysis of various green methods to synthesize nanomaterials: An Ecofriendly Approach”. Book Chapter. (SCI journal)
• Tripti Singh, A. K. Bhatiya, P. K. Mishra, Neha Srivastava,“An effective approach for the degradation of phenolic waste: phenols and cresols.”, Chapter 11 (2019) (Elseivier journal). (SCOPUS).
• Tripti Singh, Neha Srivastava, P.K. Mishra, A.K. Bhatiya “Application of TiO2 nanoparticle in photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants” Materials Science Forum Vol. 855, pp 20-32 (Book Chapter) (SCOPUS).
• Tripti Singh, Neha Srivastava, A. K. Bhatiya, P. K. Mishra “Analytical study of effective biodegradation of p-cresol using Serratia marcescens ABHI001: application in bioremediation”, 3 Biotech (2017) 7:384 (SCI journal).
• Shraddha Awasthi, Neha Srivastava, Tripti Singh, D. Tiwary, P.K. Mishra “Biodegradation of thermally treated low density polyethylene by fungus Rhizopus oryzae NS 5”, 3 Biotech (2017) 7:73(SCI journal).
• Tripti Singh, P.K. Mishra, Neha Srivastava,” Integrated Process Approach for degradation of P-Cresol Pollutant under Photo-Catalytic Reactor using activated carbon/TiO2 Nanocomposite: Application in Wastewater Treatment (Published 4.32 impact factor).
• Tripti Singh, P.K. Mishra, A.K. Bhatiya, Neha Srivastava. Kinetics Study of P-cresol Degradation using Microbial cell of Serratia Marcescens ABHI001. Original Article (under Revision) No.: ER-21-2164. Environmental Research Journal(Accepted)
• Poster presentation in the International conference on contemporary advances of science and technologies IC-CAST 2015 organized at Banaras Hindu University, India.
• Poster presentation in the “International Symposium on Emerging Discoveries in Microbiology” (AMI -2015) organized by School of Life Science, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi India.
• Poster presentation in the “International Conference on Materials Science and Technology” organized by International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM), University of Delhi India
• Poster presentation in the “International Conference on Emerging Trends in Biotechnology for Waste Conversion (ETBWC) 2017” XIV Annual Convention of The Biotech Research Society (BRSI), India Organized By CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nagpur Maharashtra.
Participated in student research convention “ANVESHAN 2009” organized by Banaras Hindu University, India
Participated in International symposium on Phycological research at Department of Botany, Banaras Hindu University, India
Participated in Summer School cum workshop on “Water and Waste Water Treatment (SSWWT-2015) held from May 21 to June 5, 2015, at Department of Civil Engineering IIT (BHU), India
Digital Teaching Techniques certificate course by ICT Academy, Intellectual Property Rights: Issues and Challenges:IPR Cell IMS Ghaziabad
4th & 6th May,2022.