Department: Management Studies
• Being awarded with academic excellence during the years 2008 and 2009.
• Best participant of online workshop organized by Delhi Productivity Council on “Understanding Qualitative Research during Pandemic” dated 1 July 2020
Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour, Change Management, Team Building, Stress Management, Abusive Supervision, Turnover Intention and Gig Economy.
• Tyagi Akansha (2019), “A Study on Impact of External Locus of Control and Burnout on Work”, presented and published in National Seminar on “Issues and Challenges for HR Professionals in 21st Century, Organized by I.T.S Engineering College, Greater Noida. ISBN: 978-93-85504-92-1
• (2019) “The Negative side of Leadership: A Study on Abusive Supervision” presented at IMRC 2019 on Disruptive Paradigm Shift and Sustainability organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida.
• (2019) “Gig Economy: The future of the world of work” “presented at IMRC 2019 on Disruptive Paradigm Shift and Sustainability organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida.
• (2017)“Gig Economy and its Impact on India”, presented and published at 3rd International Conference on New Frontiers of Engineering, Science, Management and Humanities, Chandigarh. Volume 4, Issue 7, ISSN 2394 – 3386.
• (2017)“HR Challenges and Opportunities in Banking Sector” presented and published at 3rd International Conference on New Frontiers of Engineering, Science, Management and Humanities, Chandigarh,Volume-4, Issue 7,. ISSN : 2394-3386. (Co-authored).
• (2017) “Start Ups: A Tale of Small Success and Huge Failure” presented and published at 5th International Conference on New Research Trend Engineering, Applies Science and Management, Volume 5, Issue 7,ISSN 2349-4476.(Co-authored).
• (2017)“Implementation of Business Process Reengineering in the role of HRM”- A Critical Analysis, presented at IARDO, JNU, Delhi.
• (2015) “Factors Affecting Female employment in Service Sector in India"- A Study Conducted in Delhi-NCR”, at 10th International Conference organized by Krishi Sanskriti JNU, Delhi.
• (2013)“Valuation of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisition, “presented at International Conference on Challenges for Industrial Survival and Growth in Indian and Global Perspective held at Pacific Institute of Business Studies, , Udaipur, Rajasthan.
• (2012) “Challenges of Globalization and the role of Human Resource,” presented at national seminar on Human Resource Management at Sunderdeep Group of Institution.
Seminar on Creating everlasting value for SMEs held at Meerut Management Association, Meerut.
Participated in the "Training Programme on Competency Assessment and Development Centre" at IMS EC on August 27th,2016
• Attended a FDP on “Research Methodology using SPSS” at IMS Ghaziabad on January 21-22, 2016.
• Attended a FDP on “Pedagogic Interventions in Teaching” on August 19, 20 and 21, 2016 at IMS Ghaziabad.
• Participated in the “Training Programme on Competency Assessment and Development Centre” at IMS EC on August 27th, 2016.
• Attended a FDP on “Advance Research Methodology & Modeling Techniques” at IMS Ghaziabad on May 7-11, 2018.
• Attended a FDP on “Research Methodology Using SPSS” January 17-19, 2019 at IMS Ghaziabad University Courses Campus.
• Attended a FDP on SEM, Moderation Mediation Analysis using AMOS, Smart PLS & Process Macro on June 4-7, 2019 at IMT Ghaziabad.
• Participated at E-Faculty Development Programme on changing research landscape in Uncertainties organized by Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies Delhi during 25 May 2020 to 30 May 2020.
• Attended a 7 days E-FDP programme on “Qualitative Analysis using SEM and NVIVO Softwares” supported by TUHH , University of Hamburg, Germanyfrom 25 May 2020 -31 May 2020.
• Participated at International Digital Conference-Editors Meet held on 2nd June 2020, FIIB Business Review.
• Participated at E-FDP organized by Delhi Productive Council on “Understanding Qualitative Research during Pandemic” dated 1 July 2020.
• Attended a Workshop on Mediation and Moderation Analysis with Hands-on Training organized by JVA Edu Tech on 1 July 2020.
• Was a part of one week short term course on “Basics of Management Research” organized by Department of Humanities, Social Science and Management, NIT Srinagar from 27-31 August 2020.
Wednesday 17-05-2023 11:00AM and
Friday 19-05-2023 11:00 AM.