Department: Management Studies
Nidhi Srivastava is an assistant professor of HR at Institute of Management Studies (I.M.S.), Ghaziabad. She is having experience of 12+ years. Her area of specialization includes organizational behaviour, Principles of management, Business ethics, Human resource management, Strategic Management. She always has a boosted and energetic mind and her way of education is great way so that children can learn with confident and collaboration. Currently she is pursuing phd
Organizational Behavior, HRM, Business Ethics, Strategic Management, Principle of Management.
Published a paper titled on "Job satisfaction and Motivation: How do we inspire employees" in Mc Stanford of International Management
1. International peer reviewed journal for engineering research & technology on "A study on Work life Balance practices and its effects on organization" WJERT 2017-Vol 3 , 115-126 review Article
2. International journal on "The role of management information system in human resource management" Issn no-2278-7518 Volume 6 .issue 1 April .
3. International peer review journal for engineering research and technology on "Best HR practices for shift from individual to team work" WJERT 2018 VOL.4 issue 2 302-313
4. International peer review journal for engineering research and technology on "The Impact of HR practices on organizational performance in banking sector" WJERT 2018 VOL.4 issue 295-301
5. International journal of research in commerce and Management on "A case study on awareness of ombudsmen scheme in India" Volume no 7 (2017)issue no 7 july
1. Presented a paper in International Conference , â€œIndia emerging: opportunities and challengesâ€ Titled â€œAnalysis of consumer behaviour & customer satisfactionâ€ (Indus business academy 25-26 February)
2. International conference on theâ€ Restructuring of the global economyâ€ Topic:-Spirituality& management
3. Participated in ICBM,s International case conference -2016 on 'Managing Business in VUCA World' held on December 17,2016 and presented a case study titled, "Impact of Training and development on employees performance-A case study of State Bank of India"
1. Participated in the national seminar on "Managing business in present scenario: Lessons from past, strategies for future" Held on 15-16 of November,2009 Paper titled-challenges in HRM by information technology
2. Presented paper on "Impact of CSR on business Performance" in the national seminar on managing business with human values :challenges and measure on 24 march 2018
1. Seven-day e-FDP on “Research Publication and data modelling technique” organized by Ajay Kumar Garg from 26 july-2 August.
2. Participated in 2 days Refresher programme on design thinking :An innovative enabler towards excellence” held on 8th -9th june 2020
3. Participated in e-workshop on research methodology and hypothesis on 14 June 2020 organized by conducted by Academic Research Practices.
4. Five days e-FDP on “Psychometric testing and analytics” organized by Ajay Kumar Garg from 23 Nov-27 Nov.2020
5. FDP on Systematic literature review & bibliometric Analysis “organized by IMSUC held on 10-14 may 2020.
6. Case Writing and Development Workshop by Harsh V Verma, FMS Delhi on 21-22 Dec, 2017
7. One day FDP on 'Art of Case Writing by AK Dey' conducted by IMSUC on Feb 04 2020.
8. Three day FDP on Research Methodology using SPSS conducted by IMSUC 17th-19th Jan 2019 by Dr. H.K Dangi, Delhi School of Economics.
9.FDP on Pedagogic Interventions in Teaching organized by IMS Ghaziabad on 19th, 20th & 21 Aug’2016.
10. Inhouse FDP on Factor Analysis (Jan 2016)
11. Participated on FDP on "Developing facilitation skills for teaching and training" held from 9 to 14 December sponsored by AICTE
12. In - house FDP on Case Study
Participated in MDP on "Developing basic leadership skill for organizational Excellent" held on may 17,2014 at IMS Ghaziabad campus ,jointly organized by IMS and NIESBUD
Articles in IMS Today:
1. Employees as Assets or Liabilities :- Time to start valuing human capital as an asset on the balance sheet
2. Power of Silence
Wednesday 17-05-2023 11:00AM and
Friday 19-05-2023 11:00 AM.